1. Shop does not collect automatically any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment's Store and are intended for use with web pages Store. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
3. The entity zamieszczającym termination device's Store cookies and the entity receiving access to them is the operator of the Shop.
4. Cookies are used to:
of adapting the content of websites to store user preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Store and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
for the production of statistics that help to understand how members benefit from the Store web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. In the Shop uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and 'fixed' (persistent cookies). Cookies "session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment's until he leaves the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In the Shop uses the following types of cookies:
of "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available in the Shop, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop;
about the cookies used to ensure safety, for example, used to detect fraud in the authentication in the Shop;
on "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about how to use the web pages Store;
of "functional" cookies, enabling "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region from which the user, the font size, appearance, website, etc .;
of "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on user's terminal equipment. Users Store can make at any time to change settings related to cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Store. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies provided in the terminal device's Store and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Shop advertisers and partners.
10. For more information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org or in the "Help" menu in the web browser.